Preheat oven to 350°F
Batter Makes: 14 cookies
Hey, baking friends!
Looking for a quick, easy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe? Look no further!
This recipe has only 6 ingredients, and takes just a short 15 minutes to make!
1/2 Cup Butter (1 stick)
3/4 Cup Light or Dark Brown Sugar
1-2 drops Vanilla Extract
1 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Cream the butter and sugar together with a hand or stand mixer
3. Add in the egg and vanilla
4. Drop the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment, by the heaping Tablespoon
5. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes, cool before serving
And that’s it! So simple, and it doesn’t take much of your time at all! Until next time, Happy Baking! 🙂